*Corona Virus Update*
We’re delighted to be able to reopen our doors after a long 18 months of lockdown! But although all government restrictions have technically been lifted, we do want to exercise caution when it comes to integrating with other dancers who are outside of our immediate social bubble. Therefore, here are the “dos” and “don’ts” when attending this party night;
- DO take a lateral flow test within 24 hours of attending and bring photographic or email evidence of a negative result to show at the door
- DO bring your own drinks, preferably in a reusable container (gotta do our bit for the environment)
- DO use plenty of hand sanitiser at frequent intervals
- DO feel free to stay with a fixed partner if you prefer. Just notify me at the start of the evening
- DO feel free to wear a mask if you feel safer this way
- DON’T attend if your lateral flow test is positive
- DON’T attend if you have a temperature or are feeling unwell (although you should have been doing this already 😉 )
- DON’T feel pressured to accept every invitation to dance if you don’t feel comfortable for any reason. No need to be rude, just a polite “maybe another time” will suffice and will save any embarrassment
- DON’T engage in any confrontations with other dancers about how they are choosing to mitigate the risk of Covid. You can do this elsewhere as you see fit but not on my watch please!
- DON’T worry too much! Just come along and enjoy dancing, chatting and mingling with fellow dancers
£10 – Christmas Party with SwingClubCard® membership
£8 – Christmas Party with SwingClubCard® membership – Students & Seniors
£12 – Christmas Party – Non-members
Free – Juniors up to and including age 18
No need to book. Just show up ready to dance!
We are proud members of the SwingClubCard® loyalty membership scheme. Check out our SwingClubCard® page for full details.